1) The plugin obtains the information of the current scene and displays it in the panel;
2) The camera is activated by default
3) Click on the render camera to select all selection and reverse selection;
4) Double-click the camera to pop up the advanced settings, modify any camera parameters will automatically help you select the camera;
2、V-Ray camera settings panel
1) Camera: the current editing camera;
2) Width&Height&Image Aspect: The resolution and scale setting of the lens, the Max setting panel resolution parameter is obtained by default.
3) IrradianceMap mode: Open the IrradianceMap mode to render, Not enabled by default;
4) lightcache mode: Open lightcache mode to render which is not enabled by default. It only supports illuminating texture and light buffer mode.
5) Save: Save the above parameter settings to the plugin panel;
3, V-Ray rendering speed
Mode can be selected in the rendering speed area: Economical = 1 server Accelerated = 4 servers Top speed = 8 servers;
Notes: Only 1 mode can be selected right now-Top speed
1) Photon ratio: Provide photon ratio adjustment for non-native photon lenses, The default is full scale;
2) Output: Customizable output format, support BMP, JPEG, PNG, Targa, TIF, VRimg;
3) Element: support V-Ray material channel and AO channel output;
4) Output Gamma: When the system gamma is enabled, the output gamma value can be set;
5、V-Ray Re-analysis and Submit to render
1）Click [Re-Analysis] to re-calculate the information of current scene
Click [Submit to Render] to start rendering
2) Display the submitted results.